- My Collection
- My Organisation
- My Programs
- My Community
- My Career
- Q & A
- All Resources
Collection management, policy, forward planning guides and more.
- Writing Collection Policy Guidelines, Community History South Australia.
- Template of a collection management policy, Museums Australia Victoria
- Strategic Planning Manual, Museums Australia
- The Small Museums Cataloguing Manual , Museums Australia (Victoria)
- Collection Policy Template, Museum Australia (Victoria)
- Forward Planning Template, Museum Australia (Victoria)
Digitising your collection is an important part of its preservation, conservation, and accessibility.
- GLAM Peak Digital Access to Collections project
- Museums Australia (Victoria) Practical Online Training - Photographing your Collection
- Just Digitise It: Guide for Community Groups by Public Record Office Victoria covering digitisation of photographs and documents using a digital camera and scanner
- Online CMS products like Vernon's e-Hive and ISTechnology's Mosaic
- How to use your digital collection - case study: Our Rivers Our History
Exhibition design, research, label writing, travelling exhibitions, marketing and promotion and more